We are looking for an experienced Frontend Lead (Flutter) who would join existing Web/App teams which are using React to connect to develop state-of-the-art frontend for hundreds of thousands of users in Sweden.
Ideally, you are someone who’s not religious about specific technology, but rather want to solve the problem in the most efficient way possible. You will be very hands-on and act as the most senior person in our front-end team.
Here you’ll get the chance to work with a young code base, engaged team members, new technology and be involved in decision making.
You would be a part of regular problem solving sessions and solution workshops in which you would play the key role when it comes to giving input to the Product Manager on the complexity or possibility of a specific solution.
As this is a Senior role, you need to have at least several years of experience in Flutter development. (yes, we know Flutter is fairly new)
- Flutter (as long as possible, preferable at least 1 bigger project released to production).
- Prior to Flutter, experience with either React or Native (iOS / Android) stack of at least 3-5 years.
- Preferable experience acting as a team lead and communicating cross-teams; product, design, and potentially other stakeholders in the company.
- Open to work in high paced, stable and agile start-up environment
- Material Design and Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Structured analytical mindset with strong communication skills
- Preferably a university degree, bachelor or master.